Submit Your Article
We are looking for quality articles that deal with topics relevant to child safety and parenting.
Articles, tips and information are a fantastic way for us to enhance our website while providing you with added
In exchange for your submission we will credit the article using your name, author bio and a link
to your site or email.
The article remains yours.
Article Submission Guidelines
We will review every article submitted prior to placement on mychildsafety.net. We will only accept original
articles submitted by the original author and or owner.
Please read the following article submission guidelines:
- Must contain relevant information related to the themes of this site.
- Must be deemed by us to contain valuable information for our visitors.
- Must not be used to self promote.
- Must be your original work.
- May not contain offensive or inappropriate subjects.
In addition to the above guidelines, we will not publish an article if your requested link is to a website that
contains subjects or links to any of the following:
- pornography or intimate adult subjects
- violence, hate or similar subjects
- gambling, betting (online casinos)
- sells prescription drugs
- sells or encourages the use of tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs
- excessive pop-up advertising, spyware or your site infringes on the rights of your online visitors
- link farm
- includes any of the above in your link partners
Terms (the legal stuff) Author agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless mychildsafety.net, its officers,
directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to mychildsafety.net
from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting
from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by Author or any other person
accessing the Site. The author grants the right to publish electronically the submitted article to mychildsafety.
Author retains all copyrights to the article. Author certifies that all aspects of the article which may be
derivative have been properly cited, and that the author has not plagiarized any elements of the article.
Author attests that he/she has proper permission to use any cited work, included in the article which exceeds
the Fair Use Clause of United States Copyright Law. Author may have published article removed from site by emailing
such a request to mychildsafety. We reserve the right to edit, remove or refuse any article submitted. By submiting
the article the author agrees to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you agree to these terms and conditions,
please proceed to the article submission form below.
Article Submission Form
Would you like to bookmark and share this
"Child Safety" site?